Combining effective graduated compression to reduce fatigue with our patented toesock freedom, blister prevention and balance, this is the sock for long races and high-mileage training days. Compression starts at the ankle and continues up the leg to aid circulation and blood flow. The seamless five-toe design eliminates skin-on-skin contact to minimize the friction that can lead to blisters. LYCRA® and strategically placed mesh keep your feet cool and dry, nylon fibers add durability and softness, the cuff stays up, and reflective strips improve low-light visibility.
- 200 Needle Count The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Arch Support Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters & just as important, hotspots.
- Moisture Management Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization When your toes are separated, properly aligned, and splayed it distributes your weight evenly which allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fiber Content Fiber content: 80% Nylon 20% Lycra®
- Reflective Strips Reflective material to keep you seen and safe.
- Graduated Compression Provides graduated compression support to aid in performance, comfort, and recovery.