This is the sock for long runs and aggressive hikes on rugged terrain. Our toesock design minimizes friction between the toes to help eliminate blisters, frees them to splay naturally, and lets you utilize your whole foot on narrow, uneven trails. The crew length rides high to seal out debris, and a band under the arch adds support. COOLMAX® fibers and a mesh top keep feet dry and cool, nylon fibers add durability, and midweight cushioning protects your feet.
- Arch Support Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters & just as important, hotspots.
- Moisture Management Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization When your toes are separated, properly aligned, and splayed it distributes your weight evenly which allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fiber Content Fiber content: 39% CoolMax EcoMade® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®